Sunday, November 9, 2008

Finally I Post

Okay so I have finally decided to post on this her blog page.
this is for everyone who asked me to finally post. today we did quite a bit of work in the office. there was only five of us in there today. The E-7s the E-6s (which i am one of 2) and the E-2. I was great we all laughed and joked it a lot of fun. I brought some movies with which seems to becoming normal for us to do on Sundays now. Show up, get situated at my desk (yes I have a desk! Wooo!), Chief say put in a movie so I do. today was Iron Man and the Incredible Hulk. I didn't leave work till late today.
I have been IMing and webcaming with Gayle and Gavin the last couple of days. I has been great. I have noticed since I have been doing it I have been in a better mood. I usually was gruff and cranky. Now that I can see Gavin and Gayle I am better.
Oh just so you know I am not a big fan of the F-16 Fighter jet. It is the loudest thing I have ever heard taking off. I thought Helicopters were loud. good new though doesn't shake the building hard enough to make any pictures I have up fall off the wall. that actually would hurt seeing as the only place for it is above my head while I sleep. That would hurt if it fell on me at night.
Here is a picture from Ft. Sill, OK. Not a resent one but, it will have to do till I can snarf some from some of the troops in the section who take a ton of pictures. It is of me driving hat is called an LMTV and is what replaced the old 2 -1/2 ton trucks. I like driving them I can see past the hood.
Here it is.
Okay so I lied it is taking way too long for a picture to load. So I will ask Gayle how she does it and then I will put up a picture.
Time to go.
Bye all till next time.

4 comments:

Glen said...

Awesome, Dave!! I'm so glad you're doing it!! Thanks. If you want and you have time, I have a video posted on my blog with Gavin whacking on a pinata at Katie's birthday. Take care and stay safe.

Childers.com said...

Great, glad you are blogging. If the pictures are to big, too many pixels, they won't load. We'll be checking back. S

Childers.com said...

just read elsewhere on blogger that pictures were not uploading last night. Try again.

Glen said...

ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp (That's Jack's comment, by the way)