Hey everyone sorry I haven't posted in a while. we had to shut down our Internet for awhile. we were getting updated barriers for our living area and had to move the dish. I has been u and running for a couple of days. There were some hiccups but they have been ironed out. We have been busy, busy, busy. we have a lot of customers we support. I have been learning a ot about networking and computers in general. I am excited about work most days.
Oh before I forget
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!!!!
GOOBLE GOOBLE GOOBLE
Well I better get going I have to get up early so that I can IM with Gayle and the Franks. I have to get up at 4 am my time to talk back home at 700 or 800 pm
See yall later
dave
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Really great to hear from you Dave. Happy Thanksgiving a day late.calid
Post a Comment